Monuments & Historical Sights to Explore Jaisalmer
Package Full Day Jaisalmer City Tour- 8 hrs or 80 Km whichever is earlier
Tour Timing- Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening
Morning- 8:00 Am to 4:00PM
Afternoon: 12: 00pm to 8:00Pm
Evening: 3:00 Pm to 10:30 Pm
Kindly chose the places whichever you want to cover in your City Tour, Kindly note the monuments and havelies have specific timing for its opening and closing time and also entry ticket +Camera Ticket which should be paid by tourist directly .
1. Jaisalmer Fort- 8:00 Am till 5:00 pm ( Inside City)
2. Salim Singh Ki Haveli(private haveli)- - 8:00 Am till 5:00 pm( Inside City)
3. Patwa Haveli- 8:00 Am till 5:00 pm( Inside City)
4. Nathmal Ki Haveli(private haveli)- 8:00 Am till 5:00 pm( Inside City)
5. Tazia Tower- 8:00 Am till 5:00 pm( Inside City)
6. Mandir Palace- 8:00 Am till 5:00 pm( Inside City)
7. Gadisar Lake- 8:00 Am till 7:00 pm( Inside City)
The above places are located within the City and in a radius of 4to5 Kms.
Excursions (Outside the City)
1. Bara Bagh (Royal Cenotophs) - 8:00 Am till 6:00 pm 10kms from the City)
2. Amar Sagar Lake (with Jain Temple) - 8:00 Am till 6:00 pm (11kms from the City)
3. Kuldhara (Abandoned Village) - 8:00 Am till 6:00 pm ( 17kms from the City)
4. Loudharva Jain Temple- 8:00 Am till 6:00 pm ( 17kms from the City)
5. Akal Wood Fossils Park- 8:00 Am till 6:00 pm ( 17 kms from the City)
6. Jaisalmer War Museum (15 kms from the city)
7. Sam Sand Dunes- Thar Desert (45 kms from the city)
The above places are located outside the City and in a radius of 15 to 50Kms.
The maximum time allotted to traveler is 8 hrs and 80kms time or km exceeding this limit then there will be extra charge for per km or per hour.